Wednesday, September 23, 2009

can I trust this buyer

I sold an I-phone today, the buyer address was in the USA, and the buyer had no feedback. On my sold page there is an ebay note that says that the buyer is nolonger registered on ebay. I've also received emails from the buyer asking me to send the item to Nigeria. I've also had emails from paypal (possibly fake?) stating that the funds have been paid to paypal but are on hold until they get a shipping reference number. Theres nothing come up on my paypal account relating to the payment at all. I've not had this before so wanted to check out if it sounds likely or not. If not how do I cancel the process with the current buyer before I do second chance offerAny advice welcome

Orignal From: can I trust this buyer

No comments:

Post a Comment