Saturday, August 21, 2010

Wedding dresses from Seller asapbay -Highly recommended

I had my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses made by Landy P selling as user ID asapbay.
I can't recommend her enough, her dresses are fantastic and if there is any problem she is more than happy to oblige.
My dress cost a total of 114 and my Bridesmaid's dress, I had changed slightly to match my Bridal Gown at no extra cost. It was only 86. Fabulous! It was very well made and excellent quality material. If you are not sure of the colour samples, ask her to pick out the ones you like and take a larger photo of them to email to you.
Take your measurements on the generous side, add an extra inch because the dresses were neat. Luckily we had both lost a little weight before the big day.

I read lots of her feedback first and did my homework. My dress looked like it was worth hundreds of pounds and I had so many people ask where I got it from.

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment