Thursday, August 5, 2010

Donating to Charity through Mission Fish and eBay

Hi Charitable Donations on eBay, why I chose Chester Zoo , and the amount I wanted to Donate, and how this will benefit something which my Gran and I believe in,Initially when I looked at the process I thought, no that is far too complicated. However this week things changed, two days before my birthday, my Gran passed away :( she had been very very ill, and I wanted something fitting to do. Gran loved wildlife, and animals, flowers, plants and trees and My Shop So, in memory of my Gran, I decided to find a charity which she would approve off, and that was Chester Zoo and more recently the National Gardens SchemeTo set up the charity donation, when listing, just click on add a charity in your sell the item form, or in Turbolister, this will then take you to the list of charities registered with Mission Fish and eBay, from there choose either by charity type - or area and choose a charity. - From April 2008, eBay and the charity promise are linked, registration with Mission Fish is no longer required.Once you have done this, then you fill in a quick form with your bank card details, so if you forget to send your charitable donations at auction end, your card will automatically be debited on the second Monday, also if you are a UK tax Payer, 28p in the 1 additional can be recovered from HMRC!:)The whole process including amending the auction listings to allow a donation took minutes. So, if you are struggling for a present idea this year, or want to make a difference, why not donate just 10% (or more if you want) to a needy cause.There are lots to choose from, Animals, Children in Need, RSPCA etc, and there are lots of local charitable projects listed along with some national options.I hope you found this useful, if you did, please vote yes on the "Did you find this Guide helpful" if you think NO! why not let me know why so I can amend thisHappy eBayingSuz xxPs -Please vote to let me know if you find these interesting - so I know if I should add more! TaPPS - November 2008 has seen the launch of donations at Check Out for buyers on all purchases - what do you think?Please do have a peek atMy Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment