Saturday, August 21, 2010

The electronic cigarette

Beat the ban, quit without quitting or cut down and stop with ease, now you do have the choice!

It's not often a cynic like me really puts their heart and soul into a product, but once I tried these, I knew I was onto a winner!



Why?? Well, to put it simply, it's the only product that I feel really works, it's working for me and seeing the benefits, even my own Parents have said goodbye to smelly unhealthy tobacco and are on their very own personal quit program, that's the thing I like the best, it's easy and you are in control.



You can decide yourself how to quit, or maybe not, you could be happy to enjoy your new cleaner smoking gadget without all the risks from conventional smoking, you really can't loose!


I never thought they'd be so good, just open a cartridge and fix it to the atomiser and screw on your charged battery, the atomiser turns the liquid nicotine into a pure vapour, as you inhale it goes directly to your lungs, it feels just like a conventional smoke and you don't suffer cravings or irritability, at all!



I'm saving a small fortune already, and when I feel the time is right, I can choose a lower dose cartridge and slowly work down to none at all!



There are various strengths available, various flavours too and now they even come in different colours, they'd make fun, funky and thoughtful gifts for loved ones.


The other bonus is, you can smoke them anywhere, as they do not give off any smoke at all, just a harmless vapour, no more standing outside in the wind and rain, these are legal to smoke everywhere.


At work, while travelling, pubs clubs and public buildings, anywhere at all. It's fully legal, no longer feel like a social outcast!



As with any nicotine product these are not suitable for Children or for Pregnant Women, and as with anything of this nature it's wise to consult your doctor if you have any health issues that may be affected by Nicotine.



I suffer Raynauds Syndrome, I took this little gadget to my own GP and she was quite impressed, she agreed the benefits are fantastic, no sticky tar to clog up my lungs, and without the tobacco I am hoping my circulation improves too.


I already feel healthier, less breathless and happier in myself, the cartridges are also much much cheaper than my old 30 a day habit, I am currently using 2-3 cartridges a day... much much better all round than 30 cigarettes!!



I've tried patches, gum, inhalators and will power, none of them worked.


This is the first time I feel I really can say goodbye to tobacco forever!




No comments:

Post a Comment