Saturday, August 21, 2010

UNABLE TO LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FOR NON PAYMENT REC'D

Hi,


I have had to close a non payment dispute due toa buyer not paying foran item. I have had to wait nearly a month with no payment. I have gone through the disputeconsole as suggestedby ebay. I would now like to leave a negative feedback for this buyer to warn other members of the ebay community as they never paid and just left poor excuses.


However, when trying to do this, it stated that I can not leave neutral or negative feedback so that it protects the buyer. This is not protecting me the seller or indeed any other seller out there. It basically means that people can buy an item on auction, then decide not to go through with the transaction and have no fear of recieving a negative feedback. This cant be right???? can it.


No comments:

Post a Comment